Monday, May 5

The belly shot


This just says it all for us. I absolutely love this picture... I think it may just be my favorite ever. Chris did a great job photographing me and the belly. Thank goodness Austin decided to jump in for a few shots. We asked him to tickle baby sister (which he does several times on a daily basis these days) and he captured this.... he is so hired! This is going to hang on her nursery wall. Undoubtedly a fantastic testimony to how much her big brother absolutely adores her already.

We had quite a few more pictures that turned out so amazingly well, but we both agreed that they are more private and not necessarily something I want to be posted all over the internet, showing only a little more skin than I would in a bathing suit. You may get to see them if you come to our house...

Wish me luck everyone! It should be any day now.
Love to all,
Liz

P.S. Alright, here's another one. Here he's giving baby sister a kiss. I just love how he's looking up at me.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Those are the most beautiful, adorable photos. WOW!

Deb said...

Just Beautiful - great job Chris!

Sam said...

Liz, these pictures are beautiful and priceless. So excited for you guys!!

momto2boys said...

What beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing!! Good luck.. you will be in our thoughts and prayers with Austin's baby sisters arrival approaching!