Tuesday, May 22

WE'RE BACK!!!








Well I know it's been a while since my last post, but we've been busy, on the road and in the air. Chris has been busy continent trekking (he's hit three this month) and Austin, Hannah and I have resorted to the life of gypsies, showing up on the doorsteps of unsuspecting relatives and crashing, I mean trashing their homes. We've had a blast and although it's been so nice to be reunited with daddy, we miss our other family members already.

Our first leg of the trip was up to Connecticut to visit Cathie, Jamie and the boys for a week. We were so blessed to take part in Josh's First Holy Communion. His mom and dad sure have a lot to be proud of, as does the rest of the family.

After a full week with the Martin clan, we took the ferry down to New York to spend some much needed time with my mom, Dan, brother Chris and Laura. The weather was crummy, perfect for napping and catching up on some much needed tube time.

This weekend Chris' mom and dad are coming out. I hope to get a ton of yard work done with the creative gardening eye of Gloria. I know Austin's looking forward to seeing Memere and Pepere, he's been gearing up and practicing his hugs and kisses on Hannah, poor dog!

Well we hope you enjoy the photos. As always, we would love to hear from all of you. I will start posting more regularly again... I think....

Love, Liz, Chris, Austin & Hannah

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

Yeah... I missed that beautiful little boy of yours!!!

Kim and Matt said...

You guys have been busy! It made me tired just reading the post! Ha Ha Love the pics as usual. :)

Erin said...

So happy to have you guys home! Looks like a great trip! Hope to see you soon xo