Wednesday, May 2

Awww honey-pie, you are driving me frantic

Okay, I know I'm partial, but let me just start by saying the 'terrible' twos have entered out home with full force. I have been tested many times, hourly, and have come to realize that if I just walk away for 15 seconds or so, I realize how amazing this little being terrorizing my life is! So, with that said, Austin just gets more adorable by the second. Here are a few shots I took last night as he was enjoying watermelon on our newly stained deck (took Chris and I all day Sunday to accomplish, but it was worth it, looks like a brand new deck!).


This first one is my favorite. I just like the way it's framed and that it's not perfectly in focus, shows how non-stop and busy Austin is these days.
This one is pretty close to #1, I just love his eyes in this one.
This is the one that tells the story though, so maybe this is my #1.... which is yours?

All my love, Liz

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOVE the last one. Austin is just studying that watermelon :)

momto2boys said...

I love all of your pictures!! You are such a great photographer!!!!