Sunday, December 9

Love


I took a few photos at our friend's Dave and Heather's wedding... back in October... I've finally gotten to editing them and this is the one I have fallen in love with. They are family to us and it makes us all so happy to see them officially together forever.

The wedding was amazing. It was the first overnight Chris and I had away from Austin. We went out to the bars after the reception, something I haven't done in a while. Although I was not drinking, I had so much fun anyway. Heather and Dave both have incredible families and it was so nice to get to see them all again.

Chris and I had an unforgettable time, but were both so excited to get back to our little man.

So many congratulations to you. Thanks for the fabulous time! We love you both.

All, check back with us Monday to see if we'll be shopping pink or blue for the new nursery.

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

What a great pic Liz...Love it!!!

Sam said...

I love this picture! Congrats Dave & Heather. I always wonder what he's up to, he was a good buddy of Brian's at FEW and just a good guy all around. We wish them both the best!!! :)