Monday, December 10

Pink, pink, pink!!!

It's pink! 100% positively sweet little girl. Chris and I could not be more thrilled. Austin? Well I think he's still digesting the little alien he saw on the television in the doctor's office. He was entirely convinced I was going to get 'BIG OUCHIES' and only settled a little when the technician gave him a few chocolate covered pretzels.

Everything else looks beautiful. Her heart and brain were visible and look fantastic, but she wouldn't budge enough for the doctor to get a good shot of her spine, so I'll be going back in 4 weeks when she's a little bigger to verify that indeed everything looks good with her spine. The doctor assured me that had there been anything wrong with the spine, it would have shone in her brain, so that was settling for me.

So now the big question, what will we change the blog name to.... :o) I thought I would ask for your suggestions, please get as creative, funky and fun as you want. We love you all and cannot wait to hear what you come up with. Thanks so much for checking in!

All our love!!! (and even a little more today)

Liz, Chris, Austin, baby girl and Hannah too!!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was right for once! I am so excited! Another little girlfriend for Baby Girl Jaeger!!! It is the year of the girls for sure!!! I am so happy for you, let the shopping begin! xoxoxo

Bethalow said...

Oh CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you!

Sally Y said...

CONGRATS!! She's going to be adorable!

Deb said...

Congratulations!!!! So looking forward to another baby girl! I am sure Austin is just going to adore her :)

momto2boys said...

YEAH!! Congrats!!! Great news for sure!! Austin will be an awesome big brother to his baby sister... :)

Sam said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!!