Wednesday, August 9

All our love

If there's one thing in life Austin does not lack it's love, laughter, giggling, cooing and awing and attention and well the list goes on, but you get my point. You can never have too much of any of that and that's what I love about visiting family members anywhere, but especially in Maine. The Bernier, Saucier, Nadeau & Cyr clans live by laughter, love and their families, what better way I ask you? We never feel we get enough time with any of them, but know we will see them all soon. These are just a few of the pictures we captures of family members, mostly with Austin. They only show a sliver of all the loved ones we saw. I was sad to see I took no pictures of cousin Tia (1 month older than Austin) playing, but Jen I know you'll send me the ones you took of the little tikes.



Austin's Teddy bear Uncle Ron... Never has our little guy gone to someone he doesn't know too well, so willingly as he did with Monocle Ron. We were so glad to spend a bunch of time with him and his beautiful bride Noella. Ron recently got a tattoo of a bald eagle and American flag, one that resembles my grandfather's tattoo. My dad had wanted to get that tattoo when he was still alive, in memory if their dad. Uncle Ron had my dad and grandfather's initials designed into the artwork. It touched me and made me appreciate just how very missed my dad is by everyone.














Taunt Too-too, words cannot express how thankful we are for her. She has a heart of gold, just like dad. Austin enjoys spending time at Taunte Janice's place with her crew of kidos. I know he doesn't lack attention, love or laughter there. Janice allowed Chris and I to enjoy a few moments without the little dude, which is certainly a treat. Austin just loves dancing with Too-too and never objects to spending time with her.



















Time with the Cyrs. Taunte Rita entertained the little man with bubbles on the lawn while Chris and I went tubing. We had a great lunch at their home with many of the Nadeau crew. Cousin Matt spent a lot of time sharing smiles with Austin and making sure mom and dad have fun too. A huge congrats to Matt who just earned the assistant principal position at his school.









































Kev and Dawn love our boy and he just adores them back. We had a delightful evening with them at their camp on the lake as they hosted us for dinner one night. Kev stopped by the Cyr's place after tubing just to say hi and Dawn was ever ready with coffee brandy cocktails in hand. They went out of their way our whole visit and we are soo lucky to have them both in our lives. I personally can't spend enough time with all of my dad's siblings, they exude his light and love and it's something I miss so much.




























Memere Saucier was able to spend a good amount of time with us. It was nice having her right around the corner this visit as she spends summers on the lake. As most of you know Austin is a wiggle worm and unstoppable, even more so as he becomes more and more mobile. Memere did well hanging on for a while, but the little guy just HAD to keep moving.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Love all the great photos! Looks like you guys have an awesome visit....isn't time spent with family so precious and even more so when we have little ones of our own?