Friday, January 12

We've been busy

3rd times a charm I hope. This is my third attempt at posting this blog, I had a nice little journal written and everything, lost it all, twice. Firefox crashed my computer which is so strange for this mac user.

So let me try to write as I did twice before.

We've been busy and for all of my dedicated family and friends who look to our blog (and Austin) for a daily smile, I'm sorry I've been so bad about posting lately. My goal is to catch you all up to speed with what's been going on with us and of course little Aussie-roo. It should only take a day or so as the photos are ready to go.

So I will start with Thanksgiving. I spoke a little about the excitement surrounding our trip up to Maine with Chris' grandparent's 60th anniversary in a previous post. We were thrilled to spend time with all family members. We were all so excited that Donna and Lee made it out from Oregon. Hannah was a little disappointed that cousin Maggie-Mae couldn't make it out to play, but was glad to have Uncle Lee to herself with his 'fat-cow' petting sessions. Austin confirmed his love for brunettes as he formed quite a bond with Aunt Donna. He had his hands on everything, including the huge, yummy Anniversary cake (I think Aunt Donna taught him a little thing about taste-testing).














The other highlight of the trip was welcoming Laura to Fort Kent for the first time. It came to no surprise that her warm, kind self blended right into the rest of the Bernier clan. She and Chris came up for a quick visit a the lake, here are a few pictures from that.





I'm a bit sad, because I really slacked on my job taking pictures during the rest of our wonderful visit up there. We spent such great time with my family and kept very busy seeing as many people as we possibly could. I have to stop and remind myself that many of the greatest times spent with family are often sweeter as a memory and not a picture. We took many memories away from this trip.

That's all on that. More to come soon. Thanks for checking in on us.

Liz and her pod

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Glad that you updated and that I am not the only one blogging on a Friday night. Love the pics... send me an email when you have a chance I lost your email in my computer dying...