Friday, April 27

No more sick & better than ever!






Well it was a tough go by all, but we made it through! Austin was feeling much better today. It rained for most of the morning but we were delighted to welcome the sunshine in the afternoon. We hung out on the back porch for a bit and enjoy some ice pops, actually I think Hannah enjoyed more of them than we did, we had a fun time all the same. Enjoy the photos!

Chris and I especially like the first one here. It just screams Austin! One last thing before I sign off for the day. I was taking photos of him today, and have never asked him to "Say Cheese!" And as I was taking the top photo he gives me this grin you see and as clear as day says "Cheeeeeese!" So which one of you taught him that huh? I love it, wonder if he picked it up all own his own like so many other things.

Love to all, thanks for checking in on us!

xo Liz xo

1 comment:

Erin said...

So glad to see that Austin is back in action! We miss you, lets play soon! xoxo