Sunday, August 5

Blogging Blues

I'm a tad disappointed in myself for being so relaxed with my blog posts. I honestly have been working day-in and day-out on design stuff, which is wonderful because it means I am that much closer to having my photography business up and running.

Where most professional photographers hire designers to design their sites, business cards, stationery head, logos etc, I have decided that rather than taking out a small business loan to do all this, I would take care of it myself. I am working with a wonderful artist who is helping me with my logo design for the company, she is extremely talented and a close friend of my family.

So I apologize for not posting recent pictures of the baby. I have a ton of great pictures that I will get to very soon. We had such a blast in Maine and East Hampton and I can't wait to share our memories with all of you.

Wish me luck with all of this.

3 comments:

Bengela said...

do you know anyone who lives in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland? They always seem to read my blog after reading yours...just wondering who the hell is always looking at my blog? (I always track them from the sitemeter webpage)

Are you moving soon? Can't wait to see you in OHio!

ang

Erin said...

Even my husband is eagerly awaiting the next post of Aussie!! xoxo

Kim and Matt said...

Good luck getting the business off the ground Liz. You are such a talented photographer!! :)