Thursday, August 9

Giggles with grammy & pop-pop

Karate kicking bubbles with Bo-be


Lovely Laura relaxing with a book


At 6'5" Bo-be's never too big for the kiddie pool, especially when Austin's around.


Horray for more birthday cake! (this was his 4th, lucky duck!) So nice of Grammy to make her specialty, Strawberry shortcake, just for the little man.


Mmmmm! Nuuummmm!

Splash time with Grammy


Splash time with Pop-pop


I remember being at the same place, at the same age with my mom. It's such a gift to be able to take Austin to all the beaches I grew up on.


Harbor-side Maidstone Beach, where I learned to swim.



The last leg of our trip last month (I know it's taken me forever to blog these wonderful memories) was to my hometown, East Hampton, to get some quality time with Grammy, Pop-pop, Bo-be and Laura. We spent a good bit of time on the beach, despite the rain and had a blast playing in the backyard with all the new toys!

1 comment:

Erin said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like Austin had a blast :)