Monday, March 31

Finally getting a new post down

Austin at our neighborhood Egg Hunt

Sweet little Riley enjoying some eggs with mama


A-man sporting his basket around his neck, what a goof!

Austin at his school's egg hunt (he had just finished eating a blue 'peep').

Austin chilling out on our new and quite lovely green sofa, a.k.a the big green chair.

If only he would look at the camera...

...there we go.

The Egg hunt Easter morning at Grammy and Pop-pop's house

The start of a new tradition, decorating the octopus cake

Rough housing with Pop-pop

Kite flying at Maidstone Beach

Hannah lugging around a piece of drift wood bigger than her.

A-man throwing rocks into the water

Me flying the kite

Chris in the dunes with miniature Hannah in the distance.

Hello everyone. I know it's been a little while since my last post. Things have been busy here and as this little one in my belly comes closer to being delivered, I am loosing steam. I forced myself and poor Austin to stay indoors for most of the day today as I am trying to kick a nasty little cold and the weather just called for a day indoors.

We had a fabulous March, spending lots of time with family and each other. Austin is really growing to love art and brings home the most fantastic projects from school. I must dedicate a room to his masterpieces. I can't get over how big he is. He and I have many adventures throughout the day and he is a great conversationalist. Last week he helped me pot some flowers for our front doorstep and was really a big help. He rinsed and recycled all the plastic containers the flowers were potted in, filled the pots with dirt to the appropriate level and then watered the flowers once we were done. He's hired!!!

Chris and I are so proud at how well behaved he is and couldn't be more excited for him to be a big brother. He enjoys talking to my belly at bed time and telling baby sister just how excited he is to hold her and see how pretty she's going to be.

Well my photography has taken a backseat to long afternoon naps and quality time spent with Austin, but I do have a few to share here with all of you. I'm not able to capture at the angles I have grown to love so these are a bit more 'snapshot' like. That'll change soon enough. Just six more weeks until our due date! Then I'll having a lovely little lady to photograph... until she learns from her big bro' to run away from the camera. Enjoy the post and I hope to have more pictures for you all as soon as the sun decides to stick around for longer than just a couple hours one day in every 10.

Love to all, Liz and the crew.

P.S. Any suggestions for a new blog name? How about a few guesses as to what day this little one will arrive?

2 comments:

Bengela said...

how bout 'Another Adventure in Annapolis'?

6 wks til the due date, huh? I bet you're off the hook in 4 wks!

Erin said...

Due date....hmmmm, hummmmm, hummmmm...MAY 4TH!

blog name? Saucierkids (so boring)but if you have more kids you wont have to change it...

Ill keep thinking! Thanks for the update we were missing you!