Monday, April 14

Planted - a non-photographed update

I know I've been bad about posting to the blog. I can't imagine it getting much better anytime soon though. I have a ton of photos to post from the baby shower my mom and Laura had for me in NY and lots to tell about from my shower here and birthday weekend to all the purging and organizing we've been doing here before the baby comes. All very lovely especially the birthday and showers. As for the purging and organizing...I'll spare you the details...

Yesterday Austin was helping me plant flowers outside. Honestly he was so darn cute and I didn't have my camera, nor the gumption to hop up out of the spot I had planted my rotund-self in to run inside, down to the basement to grab the camera. We still have more flowers to plant, but it nearly froze overnight here so we'll stick to indoor activities for today, or at least until it decides to warm up a bit again.

Other than that, I do owe all of you pictures of the beautiful bedrooms our kids have. Chris and I are very jealous as we have never had rooms as AWESOME! as the kids and little miss isn't even here yet. There's still a few odd and end things to get done in both their rooms, but I hope to have that accomplished today and will take some pictures and post them once I'm done.

Well we hope you're all doing fabulously. I will do my best to get some photographs up soon. Have to run, hit the gym or do something at least a little active :o)

Love, Liz

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Can't wait to see the rooms... :)

Deb said...

I know how you feel :0
Hope to see you guys soon and can't wait for little miss to arrive. Seems like she'll be here before my little Meg!