Monday, April 21

I forgot





I can't believe I forgot to post these pictures from my shower in New York. Mom and Laura hosted the loveliest shower a girl could ask for. It was perfectly intimate and I really enjoyed the company of some of my most favorite women. My two best friends were both able to make it. Abbey traveled from San Fran and Leah was there too from up the street. It was so nice to have them at this shower as they couldn't make it to Austin's.

Our little man was spoiled as usual by his Grammy and had several gifts of his own to open the day of the shower. Then he, his Bo-be and his great-Grandpa enjoyed a little guy time.

Thanks so much for all you guys do for us. We love you so much and can't wait to bring this newest family member into the world. She has some pretty incredible women in her family to look up to. What a blessed little girl she is already.

If you cannot tell from the pictures, I'm carrying quite a bit smaller with this one than I did with Austin. Hopefully she's not pushing 10 pounds when she arrives like her brother. I would like that a lot.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

You look wonderful! Pretty shirt. That's nice that Austin got presents, too. How clever!

momto2boys said...

Congratulations!! You look wonderful! I love your hair... we don't often get to see the photographer...so pretty!! Can't wait to har about baby girl...won't be long now! Seems not so long ago our baby boys were born... boy time flies eh?