Wednesday, September 6

For Bo-Be






I took a couple of shots of Austin wearing the 'wife-beater' my bro got him for one of his birthday gifts. I was afraid with the weather getting cooler, he may not have a chance to wear it again, so.... we had a great time taking pictures, as always.

Austin told me to dedicate this to his Bobe, for all his hard work, and dedication to us, especially the little man. Chris was just offered a permanent position for the company he's been working with for several months. His title? Producer! How awesome, we're so excited for you dude. Not sure if the site is public yet, but you'll all have to check it out. Travelistic.com (watch where you go) is an internet based virtual travel mobile that not only offers its viewers different shows, or channels, but the opportunity to upload and share your travel videos with the world.

We can't wait to see you and Laura in a few weeks. Thanks again for everything and we couldn't be more ecstatic for you.

Enjoy the pics, Austin's a bit sweaty and not feeling 100%, think he's cutting a couple bottom teeth. Wish him luck with that.

1 comment:

jltomasovic said...

Hello!

I love the pics.

Michael and I are home now. We came home early because of the weather in Japan. I will give you more info when I talk to you.

I cannot wait to catch up with you!
We are just trying to adjust to the time difference. Michael woke up at 2am wide awake and wanting to play.

Love,
Jen and Michael