Wednesday, September 27

Friends & Family





Hi all, as always thanks for checking in on us. Things have been a little less crazy these days. As the weather cools off a little, I am reminded of just how much I love autumn and all that the harvest brings. This past weekend we spent meeting new friends, catching up with old friends and enjoying the company of my brother and Laura.

Kevin, Paula & little Connor Spratt spent Saturday night with us which was such a treat. The Spratt fam used to live here in Maryland, but actually moved to Vegas the exact same week we moved here. We had yet to meet little Connor as Paula was only a couple months pregnant when we saw them this time last year. What an amazing little guy, so even tempered, so sweet and so handsome, don't you think? Well one night was night enough and Chris and I are trying to plan a trip out to see them in the desert, maybe in the spring.












Saturday we attended Laura's mom's wedding in Virginia. It was a 2 hour drive and well worth it. The country is so beautiful out there and we were introduced to so many wonderful people. We can't wait for our next trip out there, we'd love to see a little more of the area next time Chris and Laura are in town. I've been wanting to take Austin apple picking and they had just a ton of orchards out there.

Chris is so loving that it's football season again, lots to do being on 3 fantasy teams! Austin actually sits still while the game is on. It's funny how he picks up on things, I guess he senses his dad's delight in the game. Not to say I don't enjoy football, I just get a kick out of my guys.

That's about it for now. We have Sesame Street Live, Elmo Sings tomorrow night in Baltimore. Can't wait to see how Austin reacts to that, he adores Elmo and the other monsters from Sesame Street. I'll do my best to take pictures for you all. Take care my friends and family. Hope to hear from you soon. xoxox Liz & the Gang xoxoxo

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

Liz, Austin puts a smile on my face everytime I see his pictures! He's SO cute, especially with those little bottom teeth!

Sally Y said...

Oh yeah, next time you talk to Spratt, tell him Rowdy and I said HI and Congrats on the new baby! He's precious!