Saturday, October 21

Pickin' Punkins'
















We brought Austin to the Fall Festival at Homestead Gardens today. We saw all sorts of new things, like a real big tractor piled high with kids. Austin met a few billy-goats who let him pet them. The day was warm here and just lovely. We snacked on Kettle corn and bought fresh apple cider to take home. You have to love this time of year, it's as if we internalize the warmth to welcome the cold and I love, love, love it! Enjoy the pictures and I hope your autumn is turning out to be as cozy as ours is.

xo Liz, Chris, Austin & Hannah xo

4 comments:

Hope Baptist Church MOPS said...

I loved going to Homestead Gardens! What a great place.. there are tons of hay rides/pumpkin patches a little more south, too. Real farms with real farmers! - Paula

jltomasovic said...

So much has happened in a few days. I love the photos, and congratulate Austin on walking! Life will now never be the same. I love the photos of Michael too. You will have to email them to me so I have them for my book. Take care.
Love,
Jen, Jason and Michael

Bengela said...

Austin is soooo going to be a rock star when he grows up!

Sam said...

I love LOVE these pictures!! Austin is just adorable!! I love the toothy grin with Dad and the curiousity at the popcorn! Great shots, Liz!