Friday, October 13

Wow!



For all of you who have not witnessed one of Austin's "Wow!" moments, let me explain.  Wow is tied with dada as far as how often he says it, I'd say some where between 10-125 times a day.  Just like any toddler his age, Austin is on a constant mission to discover new things.  Anytime something impresses him the tinniest bit he lets out a quite dramatic "Wow!"  Now when something really gets to him it's almost as if he gets choked up and his voice cracks a little when the wow makes its way out of his mouth.  We bought this little jack-o-lantern the other day for a Halloween decoration and never has Austin's wow been so, well, emotional sounding.  He loves this thing so much, probably because he's not allowed to play with it, but literally he's been wowing this thing for three straight days now.  I hope you all get to hear him wow soon if you haven't already.  We hope you have a great weekend, we're off to D.C. for the Air Force Memorial dedication tomorrow, pictures will be posted most definitely.

Love to all, Liz, Chris, Austin & Hannah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A choked up wow from my end, Liz. I can't help reading your blog and getting super excited for things to come. I love where Nolan is now (don't get me wrong), but I also love what's to come. Austin is so super cute and I hope him and Nolan can meet soon! :) Have a great weekend!

As Life Goes On... said...

Don't you wish we never lost the way of looking at the world in a "wow" frame of mind??? Somewhere in growing up, we lose it. Sad... Wishing we could see you guys take Austin Trick or Treating...if he says Wow now, wait till then!! Love you guys! Karen and David

Bethalow said...

Yeah! I love the "Wow" efforts Austin is giving out there! I like your new layout...one thing I noticed though is that under your :bloggin buds' you have some duplicates. It looks awesome though! I love it when you post lots! Keep 'em comin'!