Tuesday, March 20

Got My New Boots!






I had a hard time getting him to take these one's off. Our nephew Ben has a thing for hats, won't take them off even for naps. Austin wanted to take these in the bath with him tonight. I guess he thinks e can splash in the puddles with them, why not try them out in the tub? Every little boy has a fascination with something, my brother's was a toy hammer, I wonder if Aussie's will be his puddle-stompers. Thanks Grammy and Pop-pop for the new Wellies! We had fun playing in the mud with you guys today! I really think Austin's spirit can be seen in these pictures, more so than others. I just love the way they turned out and the good time we had taking them. Oh the great fun we have every day!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

those boots are so cute... I thought I had to have them...then i rememered...it never rains here...so maybe not the best choice! Love the pics!

Erin said...

Great shots of AU-SEE!!! Hope you are having a great visit in NY! See you when you get back! The chocolate face is too much, I could eat him up! xoxo

Bethalow said...

Love it! The cake and the hat/boots! What a little ham!