Tuesday, March 20

Icing on the Cake





Austin is the best therapy. Even on the hardest days, he never ceases to amaze me. I was feeling a bit glum today and in typical Austin style, he found a way to make his mama smile. So much like your daddy, little man. You my loves are the icing on my cake every day, you both just make life so, so incredibly sweet.

On our way back to my mom's house from visiting her office we stopped to grab a sandwich at the Springs General Store. Grammy was nice enough to get Austin one of their mini cupcakes, perfect for his little hands to hold. I, being the ever so lenient parent, gave it to him right away for the ride home telling my mom, oh he won't make a mess of it, we're just around the corner. The store is not even a 2 minute drive from my mom's house. Well the quick trip gave little Aussie-roo more than enough time to indulge in his decadent miniature chocolate cake. I think the pictures speak louder than these words. No matter how your day is going today, I these photos bring a smile to your face.

More to come soon. Love to you all, Liz

No comments: