Wednesday, March 14

The World is My Racetrack







No question about it, he is his pepere's boy! I know my dad is always smiling down on us, but this must make him so proud! Austin LOVES his cars and LOVES to race them. He doesn't actually say 'car' yet, instead he makes a noise like 'wub-wub-wub-wub' the way a race car sounds when it's idling, this child is so darn smart. Then when he puts them into motion he'll make the standard 'car is moving' noise. We had such a great day playing outside in the sun. I've got a cold that's just not letting up, I actually felt worse today than I have since I got it over a week ago. Yuck! Hopefully the sunshine will clear this darn thing up! Enjoy the pictures.

Love, Liz

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Love it!! Evan is always with a car in one hand and a ball in the other...wish they could play together...