Thursday, June 28

Parker Ryan

Remember this belly?


Meet the little man who was hiding inside.



Parker Ryan came 7 weeks early, weighing a whopping 5 lbs! He's got a name for the NFL and so far he's cut out to follow in his daddy's footsteps. Parker is the healthiest (and cutest) premature infant I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has such a calm demeanor and saying that he adores his mamma is a huge understatement. I had such a pleasant experience photographing this little one. Austin and I just love him to bits, and I was so fortunate to have some time alone with him and his mommy to take pictures. He looks so much like his dad, I can't wait to grab a couple of shots with the two of them together. Congrats you guys! We couldn't be happier for you. Parker is such a blessing.

Thanks for popping in.

xoxo Liz xoxo

No comments: