Friday, June 1

Tomato!

Austin and I had a little date if you will at the park this evening. I brought him there with the hope to capture his 2-year pictures outside. We started off great! Lighting was perfect, but it was a bit hot. We went for a stroll and just like his daddy, Austin heats up fast, and just like his momma, the second he gets the slightest bit warm he starts to resemble a tomato.... poor baby. I didn't get the exact pictures I wanted, but the ones I did get are pretty priceless.

So we cut out of there and went for a joy ride to the ice cream place, thought we could both use a good cool down. All in all I had a great date with my little man.



"Na-na!" Anytime he finds a stick he thinks Hannah would enjoy, he'll pick it up and start calling for her, even if she's 5 miles away inside out house.



Compliments of our great friend Loraine,
Austin's new fav' toy is his train Scarlouey.



I just love this picture. I think a bird caught his eye.



"ye-yo" If there's anything yellow in sight, don't worry, you won't miss it. Austin's on top of pointing out everything yellow these days, including the car down the street, must get that from his uncle Kev.



And another new favorite train, the moo-ing milk cart from memere. Austin adds his own little sound effects when playing with it. He has also taken a liking, or should I say passion, for playing atop tables.



Our little man is growing so fast. We walked around the grounds a bit, I think that's what made him so hot. Not to mention it was 90 here today.



The walk resulted in this sweet little tomato face. Don't ya' just want to eat him?

2 comments:

Erin said...

He gets more and more handsome everyday! Can you believe they are almost 2? Looks like you had a great evening in the park xoxo
PS Billy gets the red face too, and on occasion I will get the paranoid mother at the park tell me, "you need to get some sunblock on his face!!!!"

Bethalow said...

LOVE the image of Austin walking on the bridge- they are all great!