Tuesday, June 12

Wyoming Days

Austin and I returned to his birthplace, Cheyenne, WY over the weekend. We went to surprise one of my dearest friends Mary and her family as two of her three amazing children (can't call them kids anymore) graduated, one from high school the other from college. So we decided we just could not miss the party and headed on out to the wild west.

Here are the pictures I took on my camera (actually it's Chris', I left mine at home this time). I'm hoping to get pictures form the many other photographers I spent the weekend with, including lovely Miss Beth (her camera rocks, I had a ton of fun with it this weekend) and the great photographer who now sits at my old desk in my old office, Shelly.

Beth, Sam and sweet little Reagan put up with our shenanigans this weekend, lord bless them, and thank them. They are truly so giving and such wonderful hosts. Thanks so much guys for letting us crash your pad!


Austin playing with "kitty" Sophie. She's a small pup who makes up for her size in personality, I cried laughing many times at this sweet little dog over the few days we were there.


We had a lunch date with Miss Kenlie and her mommy Jaimel. Jaimel and I were coworkers and revisited our usual lunch joint, Guadalajara's.


Please Lord, please ask these people to take down the Christmas lights from our old home. And tell those girls to quit smoking out my baby's nursery window.


A web log reunion! Tammi, Beth and I out at the stadium. Tammi took part in the Walk for Life. Great job Tammi!


Austin and Evan playing in the parking lot dirt at the stadium. These two have a lot in common, not only are they the stars of oh so popular blogs, they were born 3 days apart!


Tanner, Evan and Austin having snack time. Evan and Tanner are great at sharing!


Austin playing ball with Mary! I couldn't get over how green everything was. Typically it's all brown and dried up by June.


After a great breakfast with our friends Bo and Barbara, I took Austin over to the Depot. This was the only train to be found at the 'Cheyenne Depot Days Festival.' A little disappointing, but Aussie had so much fun all the same! 'Look out for the broken beer bottle by that choo-choo buddy!'

The Fahrer clan at Luke and Erin's graduation party. I think little Brady dropped his soda cup.


Austin and Brady painting Aunt Mary's fence with water.



Austin enjoying a piece of Luke's graduation cake. It went in and came out the same color blue, quite an interesting diaper experience.


A visit with Austin's all time favorite baby-sitters, Priscilla and Frank. It was so great spending some time with them and Sandy. Hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a fun trip! How exciting to see all your old friends!

Kim and Matt said...

So good to see you Liz! Glad to hear you made it back safely. :)