Monday, September 24

Goodnight Blessings


It's such a blessing for me to walk in an hour or so after bedtime to find the sweetest little man in the world, sleeping so contently in his crib. It is such a blessing to me to know our son is healthy, smart and sometimes terrible in his 2s, but even that's a blessing. Each moment as a mom, although some days are tougher than others, is such a blessing.

It is a blessing for me on the nights that Chris takes on tub-time duty, bed time duty, story time duty and vitamin and brush your teeth duty. But is is truly one of God's gifts to me to encounter this. I was a fly on the wall, enjoying story time with them and watching the different ways Chris makes Austin smile. I am so blessed. Goodnight everyone, may you realize your blessings too.

1 comment:

Deb said...

How precious is this? Nothing like hanging out with daddy :)