Thursday, September 20

Ice Cream + Austin = Love



Well I can't get him to drink milk any more because he thinks that milk is just for babies. Ever since we took his bottles away, he won't even touch the stuff! And trust me, I try every day! The only way I can get any calcium in him is through frozen yogurt and ice cream. I know all my fellow mommies out there are thinking, "I wonder if she's tried..." cheese? yes, calcium fortified juice? yes, yogurt? yes, cottage cheese? yes! And nothing works! Accept his daily vitamins and this wonderful sugar filled creamy goodness we like to refer to as ICE CREAM! and isn't he just a doll stuffing his face with it? He was a good boy today so I added sprinkles.

Love to all, Liz

2 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute with the ice cream smeared all over the face :) I hope that Mommy is feeling better??? See you soon xoxo

momto2boys said...

I prefer to get my calcium via ice cream as well... :)

:)

Great pics as always!! I keep thinking that you guys are going to have news on your blog! :)