Thursday, September 20

A New Little One





Laura and I headed off to my aunt Mary-Ellen's for a wonderful shower for Heather and her soon to be baby-love, Liam. It was so wonderful to see all the ladies of my mom's side of the family again. We've always been so close and this once a year bit never seems to be enough for me.

Heather got so many beautiful gifts, from adorable clothes and handmade blankets to all in one strollers and plenty of things to entertain the little man from one day to one year and beyond. The greatest part for Laura and I was seeing how excited Nathaniel was about his soon to be baby brother. He was a huge help (along with cousin Tori) delivering and unwrapping gifts. Nathaniel is such an amazing kid, so respectful and kind, I know he'll make the best big brother a baby could ask for.

It would be remiss for me not to mention how fabulous the food was, I ate so much I was full for two days after! Thanks so much for the great party ladies. I can't wait to see you all again soon. I wish I had taken more pictures of the rest of us, but I must say, I captured the most beautiful part of the party!

Love to all, Liz

No comments: