Sunday, September 9

Welcome Football season!



We had a quick, but fun adventure at our church picnic this afternoon. Austin let us know it was time to leave by telling us he wanted to go to mama's white car... a first considering he never wants to leave fun, food and friends. Shortly after we got home, we found him in this position. Another first, he never sleeps outside his room, unless it's in his car seat. Our poor guy must have been totally wiped. Although I think he may have stayed awake had we had a game on.

Hope you're all well, sorry for the delay in updates, we've been busy.... I promise, more to come on that soon.

Love, Liz

4 comments:

momto2boys said...

AWWW!!!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest! Please come see us soon Austin! xoxo

Keelee said...

Hey Liz- We met ages ago briefly in Cheyenne- but I just wanted to say:

1) YOUR PHOTOS ARE SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOS I HAVE EVER SEEN... WHEN I HAVE A CHILD I MUST KNOW WHAT KIND OF CAMERA YOU HAVE... unless it is your fabulous skilz behind the camera!

Not sure if you can get on my blog... but if you ever want to email me your email address and I will add you!

Your little boy is so precious!!! He is beautiful!

Take care!

keeleedipadova@yahoo.com

2) GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS YOU SEPERATE FROM THE AIR FORCE!

Sam said...

He is too precious for words!! WOW!!!