Sunday, March 12



I want to write, but what to write? I know I want to keep a blog because I just don't feel that in touch with all our friends and family. I wish there were more time to email everyone individually. I'm hoping this may serve as a better way to keep everyone informed. Not that you want to know what's going on with me, or Chris even, but I know you all are very interested in knowing how our little man is growing, learning and just coming to his own. We have enjoyed many adventures together since we've moved to the East Coast and can't wait to tell you all about the wonderful places we discover and explore. After all, I do believe Austin's favorite place to be is driving in the car. Oh dear, it seems I've forgotten to mention Hannah-the-wonder-dog. She as well loves traveling in the car, but doesn't do as well walking down busy streets, so we've been going to the park more frequently to let her do some exploring of her own.

This weekend was absolutely beautiful here in Annapolis. We were lucky to have our friends Sam and Beth visiting from Cheyenne, it gave us a great excuse to get out and tour around a bit. We drove out to the Eastern shore and found a couple quaint little towns, had lunch on an outdoor patio. We couldn't resist taking in the sun and its warmth. Austin has been teething pretty good the past few days and although he continues to be a very well behaved little dude, he's been out of sorts and not quite himself, fussing a bit more than usual. I'll wrap this up for now.

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

Liz!!! I am so excited about your blog! We had such a fantastic time with you all, I wish we could do it more often! Thenks for everything!