Wednesday, March 22


This one's going to be quick only because I have massive amounts of studying to do. I am asking all if you who read this to pray or keep your fingers crossed for me, I just know I have my exam right around the corner and I need all of your good vibes to get me through it. I may be getting very excited here this weekend as my brother may be coming to visit me for my special 27th Birthday.

So I haven't really put much thought into my favorite thing to share with you guys this time, so I am using the most obvious in my life right now, the bottoms of little baby's feet. Just take them, both of them, in your hands and rub them along you cheeks, so, so soft I'm telling you it's sure to put a smile on your face, that's a promise. Try it with your baby if you haven't already and if you do not have a baby you can use mine anytime. Austin loves it and I don't know of a baby who doesn't love having their feet played with, little mush-bellies. Speaking of mush, I have to try to squeeze some more crap into my mush of a brain. Love to all of you! xo Liz xo

No comments: