Thursday, April 26

Farewell Friends






Tomorrow will be a sad day for Austin and I as we will be seeing off two of our favorite people here in Maryland. Anyone who's followed my blog knows Austin's buddy Michael and his mom Jen. I had the pleasure of working with Jen at Prudential, we hit it off right from go as we both were military spouses with adorable little boys about the same age. I can honestly say that Austin will miss seeing Michael so much. Michael and Austin learned to play beside one another, to share (germs and toys :o) and even gave their first yelling a match a go with one another. Tonight as I was working on some of the pictures I took at Michael's birthday party this past weekend, Austin was sitting up on my desk (this is what he does now) and began identifying the pictures on my screen and there was no guessing where Michael was.

Well guys farewell for now and I know we'll see you soon! We will miss our lunch dates, Academy walks, Mall-time play and most importantly just your company. I know you all are off to a wonderful start in Jacksonville and I will pray that things will continue to get better with each day. I am just so happy that your family is reunited again after so long apart. Hopefully the Navy will move you closer again and in the near future! Here are a few of my favorite pictures taken from Michael's party this past Sunday. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: