Tuesday, April 17

Warm weather, where have you gone?







Oh my are we missing the warmer weather. The past week or more (it seems like an eternity) has been cold and wet and worst of all WINDY! All of you who know us, know we compare harsher weather conditions to our days spent in Wyoming, where the wind sucks not only the air from your lungs, but the soul from your body. It's Wyoming wind we've been having here and I'd rather be in Wyoming taking it, at least it would be dry ;o).

So I stumbled across some pictures Chris and I took one afternoon the week of my birthday when it was sunny and warm and it felt like spring was finally here. It made me long for the warmth again. Austin has learned to be very active on the playground and, well it makes me a bit nervous, just because he'll try everything once, whether mamma's there or not. So most often times all I see at the park is the backside of him. I've taken less photos these days for that reason and also because neither Austin or I have very much fun when the concentration is to get a good shot and not just have a ton of fun.

Have lots more photos to crop still so I'll end it here. Keep checking back and thanks so much for stopping by! Love to all, Liz and the crew

2 comments:

Erin said...

Liz, your pictures are gorgous! The colors are incredible! We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! xoxo

Kim and Matt said...

Ditto what your friend Erin said! Liz, your pictures are amazing. It's just wonderful how you can truly capture the moments with your family. Austin is adorable as usual!

P.S. Sorry for being a "comment slacker" lately!!

Kim :)