Tuesday, April 10

A stranger no more





Hi gang,

I am so sorry we've been so out of touch the past couple weeks. Things have been hectic and it's looking like they may not slow down for quite some time. We've been having a lot of fun though despite all the commotion and of course have pictures to tell our stories for us.

Last week here in Annapolis we were blessed with the most unbelievable weather, low 80's (if not higher) and sun, sun, sun! I was able to take Austin tot he park a couple of days and swore to him that I would leave the camera at home, I think we both have more fun that way.

If we couldn't make it to the park, Austin had a great time playing in his sand box, making many messes for mamma to clean up. It wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't a mess tough right?

Oh! One other thing and I know it's obscene, but I just have to share. We have this huge bird hanging out on our back deck (I have yet to see such creature) who leaves behind, well these massive piles of... well just look at the picture....

Enjoy these photos, there are many more to come. Hope to hear form you all soon and sorry for the delay in posts.

No comments: