Sunday, April 15

Howard's Egg Hunt








So anyone who has been to our neighborhood knows we love our community so much. Just recently the Zehe family organized an Egg hunt for all the little ones on the loop. Austin had such a blast and got some great practice in for Easter Day! Unfortunately we had to remove him a bit early from the festivities as he was taking the eggs from the other kid's baskets and throwing them on the ground... well 'cuz I guess it just looks so cool when jellybeans explode from plastic eggs...... yes we are having fun... more than we like to admit. Well I just have to point out that there must be cute and adorable in the water here in our community because my goodness do these kids got it!

Love to all, stay tuned for my next post, The White House Easter Egg Roll

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

love it! what a funny little man!!! (great pics!)

Deb said...

Love the pictures - so funny about the eggs & jellybeans, I didn't hear about that! I can't wait to see the photos from the Egg Roll!