Tuesday, April 10

Wicked











So thank you to my mom and step-dad for inviting us into NYC to see the show 'Wicked.' It was awesome, amazing and just incredible. And thank you to Cathie and Jamie for watching the little man for us and allowing us to have a simply splendid day away.

The show was so great, but what was even better was catching up and spending time with several of my family members. My cousin Heather and her son Nathaniel and my grandpa and his lovely-lady Barbara were able to join us, my brother and Laura and mom and Dan. I truly was a treat! We met up and had a quick lunch before the show at the 'Pig and Whistle' just outside Time Square. They all sand "Happy Birthday' to me and we headed out. The theatre was only a couple blocks from the restaurant, so we all strolled over to the Gershwin to see the show. A great time was had by all and Chris and I are looking forward to bringing Austin in to see the Christmas Spectacular this coming holiday season.

Enjoy the pictures, wish there were more...

1 comment:

Sam said...

Okay, I am as green as the witch in Wicked! I read that book and LOVED it and I dream of the day I can see it on broadway!
Sounds like you all had a wonderful day out! :)