Friday, May 5

As I promised


So, things have been crazy here the past few months. I am learning that the Real Estate business is very tough and a lot of hard work that I pray (and I hope you will for me) will pay off soon. Austin and Chris are doing really well. We're all so happy to be here in Maryland, living in a place for once we enjoy calling home. Looking back we do miss aspects of Wyoming, don't get me wrong, we have just found it easier for us to settle here.

I love doing my blog, but sitting here on my computer today (not a cloud in the sky and around 78 degrees) is killing me, so I will get done what I can for now. I've promised Austin a walk and some play time at the park. Hopefully the pictures I've posted tell our stories for you. We love you all and hope you are all doing great. Austin wants to wish his cousin Eli a very happy first birthday, and today is Karen and David's first anniversary!!! Happy anniversary you two, we love you and hope to see you soon.

Love to all, Chris, Liz, Austin & Hannah-the-wonder-dog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The future President Love Grammy