Sunday, May 21

Stroller Stride


Hey there, this is more of a message for all my mommy friends out there. I came across this company called 'Stroller Strides' and was wondering if any of you have heard of it before. It's a fitness program/play group that meets at different parks each day and your babies can participate, in their strollers of course. I think it sounds like a good way to meet people , so I think I'm going to give it a shot. Let me know if any of you have ever attended one of their classes and I'll let you know what I think after Monday morning. Hope all your babies are doing great. Oh for those friends of mine that are expecting, I guess they welcome expecting moms as well. Their website is www.strollerstride.com Love to all, Liz

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

what a neat idea... I would be shocked if this existed in Wyoming... :)