Sunday, May 28

Cooking up Something HOT!


Hi all, this is gonna be short, but I have lots to update on later. I took part in an activity yesterday that I thought all my busy girlfriends and mummies out there would appreciate knowing about. You may have heard of it, or something like it before. It's called "My Girlfriend's Kitchen," and it's just about the most wonderful time saving/convenient thing ever. Basically you pay $100 for 12 meals. Each one has a ton of food, feeding you and you hubby and kiddos easily. The portions are usually for 4-6 people, but I chose to spilt the meals with my friend Shelby. So you go to this place and they have all the ingredients out for you and instructions on assembly. You put everything together and throw it in the freezer then move on to the next meal. There are 14 dishes to choose from and they are all very healthy and fresh. Their menu changes every month too so if you decided to go back there would be 14 new dishes to choose from. For all my Wyoming friends, they're opening one in south Denver, and I promise, it's totally worth the drive. Especially if you get 8 girlfriends together, they give you your 12 meals for free, pretty sweet huh? Anyway, check out their website and let me know what you think. www.mgfk.com xo Liz xo

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

That is so awesome! I am now on a mission to find people to do this with! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»