Tuesday, May 16

Just a hello

Hey there, I just thought I would send out a blog to see who checks our blog when I don't send out a blog update email. So if you're when of our steadfast hardcore blog fans, leave a note to let us know.

Things here are great. Chris was sick over Mother's Day and well, that wasn't a whole lot of fun, because he was REALLY ill. We made lemonade though and had an all day movie junk food kind of occasion. How wonderful. Austin is GREAT! Oh my he's just so wonderful I can't even express all the emotions he brings us. Chris and Austin had a daddy-son night tonight as I started my Real Estate business basics course. It's good, just a lot of stuff I've already done because my manager is really on top of things and well I can say now 'I've been doing this for a while.' It's not quite 60 days yet but I already feel like I've gained quite a bit of knowledge. So yes I am enjoying this adventure, but it continues to be a 'labor of love.'

So back to Austin. We've been working a lot on the crawling thing, but he keeps telling us how he'd rather just walk. He can now stand on his own for several seconds. But then we get all excited and he looses his balance and well the we have the gravity conversation again and start all over. At the moment his favorite toy is the dinosaur memere and pepere gave him for Christmas, it roars and he really likes that he make balls rolls down his tail and shoot out of his mouth! He is very independent and enjoys eating and drinking all by himself. It truly is amazing how the time passes so quick.

I'm pretty tired so I'll sign off for now. Hope you are all doing well. xoxo Liz xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz-Bet,
I check your Blog regularly and enjoy hearing how you all are doing and the pictures are great. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new adventure. Austin IS wonderful, you are truly blessed with that one.
Love, Janice

Bethalow said...

Yeah! I am an avid blog checker of yours- keep the posts comin'! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzy!! I'm always checking your updates. I love seeing the pics and can't wait to see you all. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Tell Austin I said hi!! Love you. Meg.

momto2boys said...

hey I try to check in on you as well... Evan loves that dinosaur thing too... Have you seen the things that they can use to push and walk behind? He may love that... Evan is loving his these days... still can't "walk" but can walk behind it... just thought I would share... more pics please ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
Just wanted to let you know it meant a lot to Brian and I that you were able to make it to our wedding on your son's birthday. Thank you for being there and we hope to see you and the rest of the fam soon! My fave pic, by the way, is of Austin in his little pool looking down at his toy with his mouth wide open... he looks so thrilled to be playing in his own pool! Happy Birthday, Austin!! xoxo