Sunday, May 28

What a Day









I’ve always known how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and baby. Those two got together and made my mother’s day so special. So much so I feel inclined to share my day with you all. Chris, Austin and I spent “Mother’s Day” in the hospital with Chris’ second go around with a wicked case of strep throat. So my boys made it up to me this past Friday. It started off with homemade apple coffee cake, and not the kind you get from a box, all made from scratch. Then off to the spa for a massage and facial. Then we headed off to lunch at a great restaurant we were told about on the Eastern Shore, Harris’ Crab House where we had crab cakes and crab soup, yum! Austin had a hot dog and French fries. Here I am with my little man, he’s so handsome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz-Bet,
What a great pic of you and Austin. You look very content and happy.