Monday, July 17

Blushing bride-to-be...a beautiful day for we!!!








All, I just had to post these pictures from my cousin Heather's magnificent Bridal Shower. Austin and I flew to Long Island for the day, 12 hours total, to attend my eldest cousin Heather's bridal shower hosted by her mom (aunt Mary-Ellen) and sisters Meghan and Sarah. Austin was so well behaved, had a great flight both there and back. He was the man of the hour at the party as he was the only boy at the whole party, what a special guy!!! It was great to see all the ladies on my side of the family again, I only wish we could have stayed longer and spent a little more than just a couple hours together.

Heather and her fiance Mark will be heading to Aruba (I think) for a destination wedding with their immediate family and close friends...so awesome. Mark is such an incredible person, fits right into the family, like he's always been here. I couldn't be happier for them both as I know Mark is marrying one of the kindest, most caring and sweetest chicks I know. Love to you both and hope you have a spectacular trip. Take lots of pictures! Don't forget your hankies Heather!!! Hopes, dreams, laughter and love, Liz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi liz,

as always, it was so great to see you and austin. thank you so much for the pictures! i think we were too busy to take many pictures so i know heather will enjoy these! i miss you and can't wait for our next visit. next time will have to be in annapolis!!! love to you and chris and austin and hannah!!

your cousin, meg.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»