Thursday, July 13

The Bomb is GOING... GOING... GONE!!!


Thank goodness for kiddy pools!!! Austin absolutely loves ice cream and now popsicle. It's nice having the pool, everything just washes right off. As you can see he had such a great time is his pool yesterday eating ALL of his Bomb Pop. And to just think he could barely stay awake for more than an hour this time last year. Oh how time flies.

Chris and I want to congratulate out friends Beth and Sam!!! They are expecting their first baby and just found out they'll be having a beautiful baby girl. We're so, so happy for you all and cannot wait to meet her. Best of luck to you both for the remainder of your pregnancy Beth. Can't wait to see you guys. --Liz, Chris, Austin and 'H'








3 comments:

Bethalow said...

Yeah! Thanks for the congrats! I will keep you posted with pics of my "biggness" on the blog! (Ugh!!) Austin is so cute! I just can't get over him! Oh- Sam and I saw a bunch of ladies doing the "stroller ride" thing in Denver the other day and we talked about you--I told him all about how I knew what it was because you did it! (He was pretty impressed!)

momto2boys said...

I tell ya I love the pics of Austin... looks like he did great with "the bomb"" too...maybe Evan is ready for a freezer pop ... I will have to think about that. How many teeth does Austin have?

Sam said...

Oh my goodness, what a DOLL!!! Great pics!