Saturday, July 22

On my Swing




We had a small break from the heat, as it only reached 95 today. Humidity is still thick enough to cut with a knife. Austin and I spent a little time outside today enjoying his pool and his new favorite, the swing. Pictures do not do justice to how much this little guy enjoys his swing. I remember loving to swing when I was little, I don't know of a child that doesn't. Lucky for us we actually had a place to hang it.

Well this might be the last post for a while as we are heading up north to Maine for a few weeks then Austin and I are going to house sit for my mom while she and my step-dad head for a wonderful holiday aboard an Alaskan cruise, lucky ducks!!! We're hoping Aunties Cathie and Melissa, and maybe even Karen, might join us on the East Hampton beaches. Brother Chris will be in Maine and hopefully on LI for a little while when we're out there, so lots of fun photos to come. Love to all, Liz, Chris, Austin and 'H'

No comments: