Thursday, July 20

HELP!!!



A blog for your assistance please. Austin is just fine and I have no new news to report on with him... this post concerns the other aspect of my life that has my brain partially consumed at all times, day, night, weekends, holidays....
All this is my attempt for me to solicit you all, my closest friends and family, for your help. I need everyone and everyone you know, whether they're in Maryland or not, who is interested in buying or selling a house, to know that I am their 'go-to' friend for any Real Estate question, concerns, agent searches, advice... whatever. I just found an agent for someone Chris works with who is moving to San Antonio. It's made all the difference in the word to these people to know that their agent understands where they are coming from and that they'll be comfortable dealing with him. So if you or someone you know is selling or buying or even just moving call me, email me stop by my house whatever. If I can't help you I can find the best agent in the area you're moving to who can. Everyone in Cheyenne knows Chris and I think the world of our agent out there, Bo Short and have referred at a minimum, 20 friends to him. If you go through Bo, let him know you were referred to him by us, it helps my portfolio, my business and I thank you so, so much in advance for trusting my judgment, I know you won't be disappointed. After all it was he and my mom (an agent in East Hampton) are personally responsible for my career change. They love what they do and it shows through the relationships they have built and maintained with their client base. I need your help to become the best agent, servicing the best customers in Maryland. Can you help? Thanks, for checking in on us, and I promise I'll have more pictures of the little guy soon. All my love, Liz

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Hang in there Liz... I have been in the mortgage biz for just over 11 years and it takes a bit to get your self established... not that chatting up family and friends is not an awesome idea too... i just wanted to tell you to keep your chin up...it will all fall into place... you just have to have the personality and attitude and you are in! And I think you are perfect for the gig!! :)