Saturday, July 8

Presents, paper and ribbons! Oh my!!!








Austin received so many gifts from near and far, it was quite overwhelming. I think one of his favorites is the Brooklyn 'wife-beater' his Uncle Chris got him with matching Trucker-mesh hat. We all had a great time with the water balloon fight as well. It would have been nice to get a few more pictures, but there wasn't much control with the water and I was afraid the camera would get soaked. Thank you all who helped make Austin's first year so special for him. You all are so good to him and Chris and I appreciate that more than we could possibly express. He only has the greatest role models and for that we are thankful. Well I must run, Austin's off to a running start with his second year!!! Lots more pictures to come. Love to all. xoxox Liz, Chris & Austin

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

Yeah! It looked like everything was so much fun! I am sorry we couldn't join you- but maybe one of these years we will! :)