Tuesday, July 18

A hunka-hunka burning love







As of today I have a favorite picture of the little man. How sweet is that? We're stilling trying to keep the hat on for more than 10 seconds... any suggestions would be great, I've tried everything I can think of.

Chris and I had put up curtains in Austin's room for more reasons than it just looking pretty. They drown out a lot of the daylight and we've found he takes longer naps when there's less light. We also put them up because he has this obsession with the blinds, he loves to make noise with them, tear them apart, he just goes nuts with these things, to a point that I think they might actually be a hazard, so we got the curtains to put in front of the blinds in order to avoid something bad from happening. So I put him down for a nap today and sure enough the little turkey figured out how to get to the blinds anyway! He's outsmarting me already! The last three pics I just thought were cute and that you might just happen to enjoy 'em. Hope you all like the pictures and thanks for checking in with us. xo Liz and the others xo

6 comments:

momto2boys said...

How can you have a favorite picture...he is sooo beautiful in all of them!! As far as the hat goes...good luck I think that is a personality thing...Tanner wore one since I can remember and still prefers to...Evan forget it I can't even get him to keep it on long enough to snap a picture... I guess they really have thier own personalities... :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, Great photos! Austin either is very photogenic or you just have the magical touch as an awesome photographer. Maybe a little of both... Hope you are staying cool- we have been at the pool every day! As for the hat, I agree with Tammy. Spencer and Maddie loved them, Molly will only wear one to look silly. Yesterday she had on her cute pink and white polka dotted suit with a little ruffle and then she put on Spencer's baseball hat backwards!

jltomasovic said...

Austin is such a cutie! Michael keeps his hat on for a very short period of time. The floppy hat lasts a little longer than a traditional ball cap. Just keep putting it on, eventually he will get use to it. If not, then it will be a little game he can play with you.
Take care. We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

What a little hottie :)

Bethalow said...

Too cute, too cute!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»