Tuesday, February 13

Before the Storm










I was so thrilled that the temperature went above 35 degrees Monday! Austin and I had a great time playing at the park. I'm not sure what this says for the little man, but he wanted to play more with the open spaces, like the tennis courts, soccer field and basketball court, than the jungle gym stuff. He really loved running around the fences and figuring out how to get from one side to the other, sort of reminded me of a mouse maze in a weird yet simple minded way.

I find more and more that Austin avoids me when I have a lens pointing in his face. I mean can you blame him, really mom! Get that thing out of here, I only want you, not that silly black thing stuck to your face. Not to mention the fact that I am always coercing him to perform when I have to camera out, making weird noises "yee-heeee, yoo-hoo, knyack, knyack, boinga, boinga, boo!!! ... Aussie, look at mamma honey, look here." He's just not the vogue type... thank you God!

Here's what I got. Hope you all enjoyed the video. So many pictures of that darn cute hat, I know, but don't you just love it. Thank God for Brooklyn's children's stores and Uncle Bo-be! My wide-angle lens makes Austin's head look a bit like an autumn gourd. Lets see what other vegetable's I can make my son look like. More pics of the snow to come. Love to all, Liz & the rest of the acorn squash

P.S. Check out this link, I laughed myself loopy! This is what I'll be doing tomorrow when we're snowed in! You'll find me as the Sleepy Seal.

1 comment:

Sam said...

He should be on the cover of BabyGap or something! He's beautiful!!!!!