Thursday, February 1

Xcaret and Cozumel


















Here are a few pictures we took during our first stop on Cozumel. We actually never even toured Cozumel and took a ferry over to the Mayan Peninsula and Playa del Carmen where we explored the fantastic Eco-park Xcaret. For all you cruisers who haven't explored this park yet, I highly, highly recommend it.

In the park we headed straight for the 'native' restaurant as we were all very hungry. The food was absolutely amazing, from fresh fish, fruit and cheeses to tacos and paella. Yum! After lunch we enjoyed a little beach and swim time with Austin. The day was certainly not long enough. I could have spent a week there and still had more to see. If we were to go back I would definitely want to do the cave tubing. Austin was Uncle Bo-be's buddy all day. It was nice to have my hands free!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That was such a fun day! It's all coming back to me now. I love the pics!