Sunday, February 11

New Additions, new addictions




Just thought I would add a couple things to the blog, make it a bit more interesting. First I would like to welcome Gene to my Blogin' Buds links. Second I am adding a new links side bar that'll take you to a few of my favorite sites, and I am hoping it will eventually take you to sites I've designed personally. And third, I met another mom here in Annapolis, we have a few things in common; she also has a blog, and is a photographer, and has a really cute son. On her blog she lists "things I can't live without" and links to their respectful sites. I think it's such a fantastic idea I am adding "A Few of my Favorite Things" sidebar to my blog too. So thank you Maureen!

Photos do no justice for the energy, charm and whit this little guys puts out minute by minute, man do we need a video camera! I've been trying to improve on my editing skills, there's a ton I still have to learn on Photoshop, even after using the program for almost 10 years. Let me know your thoughts on these two shots of Austin, is it a good candid, looks professional, just cute due to the subject etc. I hope you enjoy the improvements to the blog, can't wait to hear from all of you. Love to all, Liz

PS - This is Chris. For those of you in the Nadeau clan viewing this. I have finished the DVD of Memere and Pepere's 60th Anniversary party. I think it's great, personally. I have a bunch of copies and was planning to send one to each of the kids (Donna, Paul, Pete, Tom, Rita and Mom of course) but if you would like one, please email me at saucier.chris@gmail.com

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks great Liz! Cant wait to see you guys on Thursday!

yvgeni said...

I would like to thank my parents and all the little people that helped me finally make it onto Liz's blog. Also, I'd like to thank Jesus for blessing me with the natural ability to blog so awesome.