Tuesday, February 13

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!





We had a great time today playing in the snow before it turned to mucky-yucky freezing wet garbage. Here are a couple pictures. I only took a few, I didn't feel it was fair to deprive Austin of a great time in the snow purely for the benefit of capturing a great photo. As long as he's in the picture, in my opinion they're all great!

Hopefully we'll get some more play time in the snow tomorrow with Daddy. Enjoy the blog, look forward to your feedback! Oh by the way, yes my poor son's mittens are on backwards, it just happened that way okay?

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Sam said...

He is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him either! Brian got a 1/2 day yesterday and is going in late today! He's looking forward to seeing you guys!

Bethalow said...

What perfect photo's! This boy is a doll!!!!! It makes me sad for you that the previous post has such nice weather and this one is so different! (Sure hope the weather warms up for our trip!!!)