Monday, February 5

Big Trouble on Superbowl Sunday






We just wanted to send Aunt Karen and Uncle David a big thank you for Austin's Colts t-shirt. We had a great time last night watching the game and routing for Peyton and his team. I went to the store to get Austin a balloon and came back to find my little man was up to no good while I was out. This picture you see here is our ottoman, turned upside down and yes Austin is inside. Now I thought Chris may have done this for him, but no, Austin took care of flipping the entire thing upside down all by himself. I'd say it's between 10 and 15 lbs. His newest word is boat and judging from the pictures, he just wanted to go on a boat ride. If this is how wild he is at 19-months, I fear the day he turns two! Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on us, leave comments if you have time. Love to all, Liz & the team

4 comments:

Bethalow said...

Too cute your little boy is! What is Hannah doing??

Erin said...

Austin is getting so big and so handsome! I would be afraid to see what would happen if we left Billy and Austin alone together :)

Sam said...

That is so funny, what a cutie pie! He sounds like he's keeping you on your toes! :)

momto2boys said...

He is so darn adorable!!! What a joy!! I love all the updates... I need to get better about it... hey how is real estate?